HerePup security policy envelops principles and guidelines that oversee access and use of our services and content accessible on our site. You acknowledge and recognize that your use of our services and content agrees to the overseeing arrangements and acknowledge obligation regarding use and assent. Read the info below to get well acquainted with all the core aspects of our further cooperation.
Table of Contents
- GDPR – Applicable for European Economic Area Residents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- How long do we retain your data
- Where do we send your data
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Information about cookies
- California Privacy Notice (CCPA)
- Contact information
- Not Professional Veterinary Advice
- COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Privacy Act) Terms
- User Contributions Terms
- Our Contributors Policy
- Third-Party Links Policy
- DMCA Policy Notice
- Use of materials
We are committed to securing our users’ privacy. On this premise, we have sanctioned security policy to make sure that all our users’ information is taken care of with secrecy, and there’s transparency in the way in which we handle the information. The transparency conduct envelops the information we gather, the capacity, use, and any revelation rehearses if regardless. The approach likewise covers reports on rights and subtleties applicable to European Economic Area Residents just as the California Privacy Notice (CCPA).
GDPR – Applicable for European Economic Area Residents
For European Economic Area Residents, we can just process your information after you agree to explicit use, accordingly visitors have the caution to affirm or to quit. We use user information under the consistence of lawful guidelines by significant bodies. All information handling is accomplished for our interest or that of a subsidiary party. Purposes for which we gather and process user information is conveyed to site users who are at the prudence to assent or not.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – HerePup
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- Enhance your customer experience;
- Fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- To communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- To administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from the law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data.
We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
How We Secure Your Data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where Do We Send Your Data
Visitor comments will be checked through an automated spam detection service. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don\’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Use of Google Analytics
Use of Google AdSense
Some of the ads may be served by Google. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to Users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet.
Use of ClickBank Affiliate Network
Use of Facebook Pixel
We use the tracking pixel from Facebook Inc on our website.
This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns.
The data collected is anonymous to us. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, who may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice (CCPA)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +353 57 868 4800
Communications and Feedback Terms
We convey matters concerning our services electronically, through posting the notification on our site. Users who get reach out to us electronically approve of getting our notifications from us through email, text, or some other pertinent channel. We are not indebted at all to react to requests. Reactions are at our tact. You recognize that all information we give to you through electronic methods consents to any pertinent legitimate necessity that would be material recorded as a hard copy.
Not Professional Veterinary Advice
Any information posted on HerePup is educational and is not veterinary or clinical counsel. We don’t give information that could be taken as a replacement for proficient veterinary judgment, and hence you ought to consistently look for proficient guidance from a certified veterinarian or clinical professional concerning pertinent inquiries you may be having. If there should arise an occurrence of a crisis with your pet, contact your vet or some other qualified respondent to get quick assistance.
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Privacy Act) Terms
On the occasion we acquire information from kids matured 13 years and beneath, the COPPA moves control to the parent. Our site doesn’t have promotion and advertising prompts that are straightforwardly focused on kids matured 13 years and underneath.
User Contributions Terms
By contributing content on the stage, you recognize and acknowledge the obligation regarding the content per the user commitments policy, and favor that information posted agrees to the state, government, and worldwide guidelines.
All user content ought not to contain the following:
- Should not contain any profane, explicitly tempting, obscene content;
- Should not contain any disparaging, harsh, scornful, and some other questionable content;
- Should not advance separation dependent on race, sexual conduction, religion, or identity;
- Should not contain content that encroaches third-party copyrights, licenses, or some other rights possessed by different gatherings;
- Should not advance any unlawful movement under the legitimate arrangements;
- Should not abuse other person’s privacy rights and ought not to raise legitimate cases and repercussions under relevant laws;
- Should not post content in a manner that proposes that we embrace it, or by some other gathering.
Users are completely at risk for their content, and they are mindful in the occasion the content abuses lawful terms at state, government, and universal levels.
Our Contributors Policy
Content supporters of our site are autonomous parties. We don’t confirm any degree of competency or capability for any giver, without constraint, in regards to the topics on which they make their instructive commitments.
On the occasion we allude to a supporter as a specialist on a given subject, we rely upon the information they give and we are not obligated to check their aptitude or any content they give. We don’t ensure the precision or validity of any of our supporter’s capabilities.
Third-Party Links Policy
We may incorporate third-party links for convenience to HerePup users. We are not at risk for the use of third-party services, and accordingly, you acknowledge and recognize a liability. Before buying items or utilizing services offered by connected sites, check the information given concerning quality principles and pricy so you can settle on educated buy choices. Users must not at all give joins on our site to third-party platforms for which they don’t claim restrictive rights.
DMCA Policy Notice
We regard licensed innovation rights and in this manner have approaches set up to forestall copyright encroachment at all. Second gatherings who utilize our services may not transfer any content or post any information on our online stage except if they have the lawful assent and confirmation from the copyright proprietor to do as such.
Use of Materials
All materials on this website are intended for the user’s personal use only. These materials, either texts or images, may be subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any edited form without permission. Any reproduction, transmission, performance, display of these materials including edited by any means mechanical or electronic without an active dofollow link to HerePup.com is strictly prohibited.
Last modification was made on September 23, 2020.