HerePup Scholarship for Animal Activism & Animal Rights
HerePup is a dog-focused online publishing company reaching over 100,000 readers per month.
We believe strongly in animal activism, and part of our mission is to empower others to take part in advocacy. We think the one of the best ways to do that is through a scholarship.
The HerePup Scholarship for Animal Activism & Animal Rights is open to any undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled in school in the United States.
You do not have to study in a related field. We understand that animal advocates come from all walks of life. You can be a law student, or you can be an aspiring nurse. You can be 21 or 50. All that matters is that you love fighting for a good cause and that you have a good plan for doing it.
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
Deadline & Award
The next deadline has not been set.
- Next Deadline: April 31, 2016 (passed).
- Award: $500-$1,500 depending on how many winners are chosen per scholarship period.
- Optional Award: We'll also happily extend an invitation to write an animal activism piece for our website, reaching over 100,000 monthly readers (this is 100% optional).
- Winners will be announced in May.
When the next round of scholarships open, a contact form will appear below.